Saturday 7 November 2015

Married and internally enslaved

It's been a while since my last blog and a lot has been happening! I am in such a
wonderful place right now (and I'm into just talking about my current position- more on
that later!). I am head over heals in love with my Master Husband, yes my Husband! We got
married just over a year ago and i couldn't be happier. i am fully and completely
internally enslaved to Him and i love serving Him in all things, making Him happy makes me
happy.

As i sit here writing this i am dressed in a pretty white and blue little girls dress with
bows and an underskirt, as well as stockings and a cock gag forced into my mouth, ensuring
that my mouth if filled while it isn't being used, everything is practice to make Master
happy. I have a nappy on with a hitachi wand stuffed down it, pressing onto my clit, so
every paragraph i write Master lets me turn it on and cum- this could be one long blog
hehe. To finish off my outfit, the most important part is, of course, my wonderful collar
that is so very precious to me. It means so much to me and I will always remember the
moment when Master collared me and how happy i was and still am.


Master has always forced me into fetish outfits from day one, which i love! I get so wet
when getting dressed for Master as I start thinking about what i will be doing for Him
whilst dressed in a certain way. I start getting tingles all over and quite often I will
fuck myself and make myself cum a few times before going in to service Him as i have to
prepare my cunt for him in case He wants to use it. One of Master's (and mine) favourite
outfits is being a maid, which i now have several different ones! My pink maids outfit is
vey special to me as it is the first maids outfit that Master gave me and it was a
collaring present, full of good memories! I have two PVC maid's outfits one black and one
pink one, I have a rubber's maid outfit that comes with a rubber hood and I also have a 
full length Victorian maids outfit. It makes doing chores a whole lot more fun!

I have a number of other outfits, my collection has built quite  bit over the past 5 and a
half years. Another one of my favourites are my rubber catsuits. I have a black rubber
catsuit and a pink one. I have several hoods that go with my black one, one with eye
holes, ones without, ones with mouth holes, ones without. I also have a black corset and
black boots that i quite often wear with my black catsuit. My pink catsuit has a pink hood
that goes with it that only has a small mouth hole, which makes me feel very restricted
and controlled. i also have pink ballet boots that go with it, when i have those on, a
long with mitts and cuffs i know i am not going anywhere and i have to rely on Master for
everything, making me completely helpless and at His mercy. Whilst dressed in the catsuits
i am normally put into bondage in several different positions, whether it be hog tied,
tied on the bed, chained to the chair or hanging from the loft via a rope! i am made
helpless and forced to cum over and over till it drives me crazy and it feels like i start
to lose my mind! He will put gags and blindfolds on me and we sometimes do breath play,
which i love and makes me into a bimbo whore for Him.

I also have a range of housewife and 50/60s housewife dresses and various wigs to wear
with them. i enjoy wearing theses as again i get to do household chores whilst dressed up
and also get to bake cakes for my Master Husband. The best thing of all though is when i
get to make Master happy by sucking and fucking His amazing cock. i have always enjoyed
sucking cock but sucking Master's cock is something that i cannot compare too. He has
trained me to suck it the way He likes and i have never come so much sucking cock, before
sucking Master's. Every time i feel His cock hit the back of my throat it makes me cum,
feeling His cock get bigger and harder the more i suck it feels so good! Then if i am a
lucky girl and have earnt it, Master will fuck me- there is nothing better! Depending n
Master's mood and what He wants depends on how He will fuck me. I sometimes will ride His
cock, but we both love it when i am on all fours with my arse high in the air, with my
head up and He fucks me hard and fast from behind like His dirty, slutty, animal, bitch,
whore. He will also fuck me on my back like a princess but also with my legs high up in
the air so i am almost folded in two, that goes soooo deep and makes me cum so hard. i
just love feeling Master inside me and feeling Him cum in me.

I want to thank Master for all the training He has given me over the past 5 and a half
years. It has been such a mind blowing experience and is a way of life that i wouldn't
want any other way. All the training has made me into a compliant whore for my Dominant
Husband, knowing what He likes and dislikes, how to make Him happy and how to be a slutty
whore for Him. i know i am safe and protected and trust Him fully to give me what i need
in return. i really am truly happy with my Master Husband and i love Him from the bottom
of my heart, i cannot picture my future without Him, nor do i want to.

I love You Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment